Thursday, January 16, 2014

My Precioussss

Gollum has always been an absolute favorite character of mine, so when I was assigned this card from Fantasy Flight Games for their Lord of the Rings card game, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to paint up the portrait of him that I had always imagined from reading the hobbit. This was definitely one of my favorite pieces to come from 2013! I'm also pleased to say that open edition giclée prints are available via my INPRNT store! INPRNT produces absolutely BEAUTIFUL gallery-quality prints (all of my previous prints were created by them, so I can vouch for the quality), so check them out!

"My Precioussss"


Image ©2013 Saul Zaentz Co.  TM Saul Zaentz Co. Under license to Fantasy Flight Games

2 comments:

Benji Wang said...

Looks good Jake!

Jake Murray said...

Thanks Benji! I hope you're well, man. :)